- ⅔ cup raw almonds
- ⅔ cup dates, chopped and pitted
- ⅔ cup Honeynut Cheerios*
- 2-4 Tbsp milk
- 1 cup full fat plain yogurt
- ½ - ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 2 - 4 Tbsp maple syrupInstructions
- In a food processor, combine the almonds, dates and cheerios and process until well ground.
- Add just enough milk for the mixture to come together into a ball (i’d start with 2 Tbsp and add more if it’s still too dry).
- Press mixture into 12 mini muffin tins.
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, pumpkin (start with ½ cup and add more for stronger pumpkin flavor), cinnamon and vanilla and mix well.
- Add maple syrup until desired sweetness is reached (start with 2 Tbsp and add more if needed, keeping in mind the crust will be sweet).
- Spoon mixture into muffin tins on top of crust.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours, then use a knife to remove from muffin tins. Store in a container in the freezer.NotesWhen I made these, I poured the yogurt mixture into an ice cream maker first, then pressed into the muffin tins, but I don’t think that’s a necessary step. If you don’t have Honeynut Cheerios, you could try adding a couple of graham crackers instead…or even ⅓ cup of oats (just keep in mind it’ll be less sweet)